Welcome to Riverina Trails
Please view our events below
Murray Marathon Running Festival
A single day Running Festival held on the sealed trails surrounding the iconic Murray River in Albury and Wodonga
The MMRF brings attracts runners from all over NSW, Victoria and the ACT to compete for a coveted MMRF Finishers Medal. This event offers distances including:
- Half Marathon
- 12k Fun Run
- 6k Fun Run
- 2k kids superhero dress up run
All runs start and finish at the beautiful Norieul Park – on the banks of the iconic Murray River.
Riverina Trails Running Festival
This series runs from May through to October and consists of a short and medium distance events all on the one day and all taking in some of the finest trails on hills surrounding Albury and Wodonga.
The series has typically included runs:
- May 26- Mount Baranduda 16.5K and 7K
- June 30- Woomargama Winery Run 17K and 6K
- July 28- Albury Range 22K and 10K
- September 8- Fed Hill Challenge 18K, 8.7K and 4.2K (the 18K incorporates McFarlane’s, the shorter options as per 2018)
- October 14- Huon Hill 4K and 14K
- Registrations open for the Series February 1st
In 2018, a trail run on Federation Hill was included in the series.
Runners can opt to run in the entire series or come to one or two of their favourite runs and enjoy the social atmosphere on the start and finish lines.